Tuesday 4 January 2011

Sunny Interview highlights

Below are highlights of an interview with Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch.

You're often referred to as WWE's first Diva, and yet you did very little wrestling during your time in WWE. Do you think some of WWE's current Divas would be more valuable outside of the ring then inside of it?




Yes, maybe some of them. I've never been a huge fan of women's "wrestling", and have always thought it's best left to the guys. Some of the girls out there aren't so talented INSIDE the ring, and I think that just exposes the business even more. You wouldn't put a Doctor with a shaky hand into surgery, now would you? (laughs)



You returned to WWE in 2009 as part of the Divas battle royal, but were barely featured at all on television. Do you have any regrets about how your WWE return worked out?



My actual return was on the 15th Anniversary of RAW show, in December of '07, and I was featured nicely then. Had my own music, entrance, introduction, it was fun! Doing Wrestlemania was just the icing on top of that. I had a blast, but pay-per-view's are timed out and so stringently, that there was nothing anyone could do to focus on any of the girls.



You've worked for just about every major wrestling organization at one time or another - from WWE, to WCW, to the original ECW to even Ring of Honor. What's been your favorite place to work, and what was your least favorite?



Favorite has to be WWE...that's where I was allowed to shine the most, and peak in my career. Least favorite is definitely WCW....everyone was miserable there, (laughs), and I was very happy when that misery ended ! (laughs)

No comments: