Monday 17 January 2011

New extracts from JR's latest blog

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. The following are highlights:




Wrestlers Using Tanning Products: "Yes, wrestlers use spray tanning products to maintain their tans. Tanning beds aren't frequented as much by wrestlers as they once were. What a question."



Alex Riley: "I do have high expectations for Alex Riley. He seems athletic, articulate and intelligent. Only time will tell how far he goes but Riley has bonafide potential. FCW did a nice job of preparing Alex for WWE. Alex's future success is largely up to Alex."



Helms' Recent Rant On Shawn Michaels: "I haven't followed the recent interaction w/ Shane Helms re: HBK. I know its been out there but it really isn't something that I care to invest my time. Everyone has the right to express an opinion whether I or anyone else agrees with it or not."



NEW Kelly Kelly THONG BIKINI Pics + New MUST SEE Trish Stratus

No comments: