Thursday 27 January 2011

Jake Roberts Interview Highlights

Recent Interview Highlights from Jake Roberts. who is slated to have his retirement match this weekend..

His retirement match:


"Why not make this my last match? It is L.A., and there have been a lot of good moments in my career in L.A. To wrestle Sinn Bodhi makes it that much better. He is someone I like and respect, and have always wanted to wrestle again. I wrestled him a few years ago but he has learned a little bit since then. It will be a good experience."



Retirement life:

"I have no idea, I will get that when I get to it I guess. We will find out in a few days. After retiring I want to be doing movies, watching movies, and raising my grandkids. I love being a grandfather, I really do. It just reminds me of what I missed before with my own kids being on the road so much."



Whether or not he has talked with WWE about the 2011 Hall of Fame:

"Absolutely not. I wish there was but there hasn't been. It is what it is. I am just waiting patiently."

No comments: