Monday 10 January 2011

Madison Rayne Interview Highlights

Madison Rayne in an interview with Brian Fritz at http://tinyurl.com/25fbpra
says she's having the time of her life working for TNA but is planning
to go back to college soon because she wants to have a Plan B to fall
back on. "I've been given a lot of good opportunities in a short amount
of time. But I think a lot of people fail to realize that once you make
it where you want to be, when you climb the ladder and get to the top
that it doesn't stop there. If anything, it becomes more of a challenge
to stay there because now you're in the top spot and not only are you
competing with everybody else who wants to be in that top spot but
you're competing with yourself to continue to get better, to continue to
find ways to stay at the top and stay in the spotlight and continue to
be number one. When you're at the top, there's only one way to go and
that's down so you have to think of ways and figure out ways to stay at
the top for as long as you can. For me right now, I'm trying to just
take it all in and appreciate it all but at the same time continue to
work my butt off and stay where I am."

No comments: