Saturday 26 March 2011

Latest news on Kurt Angle's arrest...

Despite being arrested Friday morning, Kurt Angle wrestled Jeff Jarrett at last night's TNA event in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Regarding the incident that was reported by TMZ, Angle wrote the following on Twitter:


"Thank U to my supporters. I was not drunk. I was in ice storm and my car slid into 3 ft of snow median. I called police 4 help. They had other plans. I was stuck and wanted to go to my hotel. I was not passed out Drunk. I was co-herent. I'm sorry if I let you down. Don't believe everything You read. My life is good and this is a speed bump in the road. The truth will come out. GOD Bless. I take responsibility."



Angle also wrote that his job is to stay clean and never put himself in jeopardy, noting that TMZ blew the story out of proportion that and that he would give the real story once his hearings were over. He since deleted that message.

No comments: