Wednesday 2 March 2011

Bullet Bob Armstrong Interview Highlights

Newly announced WWE HOF inductee Bullet Bob Armstrong had  achat about his induction and what he's up to here are highlights:

What he's doing now:


"I wrestle almost every weekend, sometimes through the week. That's pretty rough when you're 71."



Going into the WWE Hall of Fame:

"It was a real big surprise. It was something that I never thought would happen to me. I worked with Vince's dad quite a bit. I loved that man, he was a great guy. I was booking down south, and if I asked for Andre or one of their big stars, he'd always accommodate me, make it right for me, send them right over."



Armstrong also noted that all four of his sons will be inducting him into the Hall in Atlanta - "Road Dogg" BG James, Brad Armstrong, Scott Armstrong and Steve Armstrong.

No comments: