Monday 21 February 2011

Trish Stratus Talks to WWE.com

WWE.com has posted Joey Styles' interview with Trish Stratus, who returned to the company at Sunday's Elimination Chamber PPV. Here are some highlights of what Trish said about:




Getting Physical With Lay-Cool: "Lay-Cool irks me a bit. They’ve been running their mouths off, so I thought I’d show them who’s “tough enough.” [laughs]



There’s just a little rule to take away [from tonight’s experience]: Whenever I come to a WWE event – although I am retired – I should always, always have my wrestling boots. When you wear heels and you try to be a Diva, it’s not a good thing, as we saw this evening when I tripped up ap a little bit. Hey, I’m retired. I tried to deliver some Stratusfaction, and I’m a little bit rusty."



Her Yoga Studio In Canada: "Stratusphere Yoga Studio [stratusphereyoga.com], in the suburbs just north of Toronto, is doing very well. It started out with women coming in and doing yoga, but now I’m seeing athletes come in, like the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Toronto Argonauts. I think [yoga has] become more mainstream. More athletes are talking about how it has helped them and their careers, so it’s nice to see that more and more people are accepting of yoga. "



Her Movie Career: "I have been keeping busy. The latest thing that I’m very excited about is this action film I did, called Bail Enforcers. I was doing some stunts – I actually did all my own stunts, which was so much fun, I just had a blast doing it – and there’s a little “leak” of the footage on my website, so you can see a little snippet of the film there."

No comments: