Monday 14 February 2011

The Miz Interview Highlights

WWE Champion The Miz recently spoke to sgvtribute.com and below are the main highlights from the story:




Getting a Deal following Tough Enough: "I tried out. Made it. Didn't win. But impressed the execs enough that they gave me a (development) contract to go to the Deep South (and train)," he said. "I stopped doing reality shows, took a payout, went there and hoped for the best."



Winning his first-ever WWE Championship; "(There were) so many emotions that went through my head (when winning the belt). When I first won it, when the 1-2-3 happened, I couldn't control my excitement, it was just exuding," he said. "Once I got the title, it kind of went to an 'oh my god' moment, it takes your breath away," he continued. "And when I was up on the second rope, I remember raising the belt going, 'Oh my god, I'm raising the WWE Championship as the WWE Champion.' And I felt myself choke up, I felt myself getting teary eyed. And I was like, 'Wait a second. You can't do that. You're the WWE Champion.' "Then I went out of the ring, (Alex Riley) was there and we both celebrated together. Feeling his excitement made me feel even more excited," he said. "So that's kind of the first three minutes of my WWE Championship (reign).



The Infamous "Miz Girl": "(She) made my championship reign, it was great. That's how pissed off people were of me (winning)," he said. "Everyone thought I'd be the first person to get the Money in the Bank contract and lose. Everyone thought so, but that didn't happen."

No comments: