Monday 8 August 2011

WWE Michelle McCool interview highlights

Former WWE Diva Michelle McCool spoke with WWE.com this week in a back-to-school related feature. Here are some highlights:




WWE.com: First, how has “retirement” been, and can you tell the WWE Universe what you’ve been up to.



Retirement has been wonderful. For the past two weeks I’ve been visiting my family in Florida laying on the beach for 5 or 6 hours a day.



WWE.com: Sounds like it’s a lot less stressful than traveling 250 days a year and taking hits inside in the WWE ring.



Yes, and I tell you, having my feet in the sand and listening to the waves break is a little less stressful than being in the ring. You know, I’d never do this to my friends, but I may have sent a few pictures out of my toes in the sand. It’s been great – I really can’t complain.



WWE.com: Do you miss anything about being a WWE Diva?



I miss several of the Divas and Superstars, but I do keep in contact with them. I miss seeing the fans and performing in the ring, although my body is doing much better. I’ve been pretty banged up the past two years, but this has allowed me to spend time with family and dear friends that you don’t get to do when you’re on the road almost 300 days a year. I’m cherishing these moments right now.



No comments: