Friday 27 May 2011

Reid Flair Interview Highlights

Reid Flair appeared on the Hit the Ropes radio show on Wednesday and said while he hasn't ruled out working for TNA, his goal is still to work for WWE. Here's what he said:




"No, I have not ruled out TNA. I respect the guys that are there. I respect the people in management and stuff like that. My dream since I was five years old was to work for the WWE and that's my goal. I think for people who are already established as stars, TNA is a great place to go. But me being a young kid and stuff like that, not having established myself, I think that sometimes the younger guys may be misrepresented and stuff in TNA. And I'm not saying anything malicious about TNA, WWE is just where I want to be. That's my goal. WWE is the big time and I want to be with the best."

No comments: