Friday 20 May 2011

Paul Heyman comment on CM Punk

Paul Heyman is making headlines today with some controversial remarks about how WWE is handling the career of Nexus leader CM Punk.




Amid reports that CM Punk is unhappy behind the scenes and is considering leaving WWE when his contract expires later this year, Paul Heyman wrote on Twitter (@heymanhustle):



“I’m sure he will get heat for me saying this, but @CMPunk is STILL the most underutilized talent on the WWE roster. And my apologies to @CMPunk for the heat he’ll get, but come on already. Punk is the best heel in the biz today! WAKE THE F**K UP! It’s amazing to me (and not in a good way) that WWE doesn’t see how @CMPunk has brought out the best in every opponent.”



CM Punk caught wind of Paul Heyman’s rant and responded with:



“oh you know me, if I don’t have heat I’m doing something wrong. Keeps me warm.”



WWE Hall of Fame Steve Austin, who has exchanged words with Punk over Twitter in recent weeks, quoted Paul Heyman’s tweet and added, “Agreed.”

No comments: