Tuesday 31 May 2011

Kevin Nash new interview highlights

Kevin Nash recently spoke with Slam Wrestling about his future with WWE. Here are some highlights:




Working with the next generation of WWE talents:



"I think it's a good fit, helping out young talent, especially right now. The only people that can help out young talent are people who have experience.



It's true that (the older generation) can't give them that much in terms of showing them (moves), but we can give them psychology -- how to put a match together, how to tell a story. One of the biggest problems this business has had, is that the people who have taught wrestling have always been 'mechanics', but they've never been the guys who've drawn money. You need guys that have drawn money to teach guys how to draw money.



There's a different process to be an opening card guy to being a main event guy. There's a specific way a main event guy works. Those are the things that I think I can bring to the new generation of guys."



Things working out right in his career:



"I don't think there's a lot of people on the planet that have my size, my build, my face. Most giants aren't exactly handsome and can call themselves 'Big Sexy'. I've been blessed with a different package than most big guys. I was more mobile than most -- even when I was beat up and torn up. And I had a good sense of humour. And, like anything else, the stars have to kind of line up. I was blessed that things worked out for me."

No comments: