Monday 25 April 2011

Ted DiBiase talks surgery, WWE and Chris Benoit

8Countnews.com spoke with WWE Hall of Famer "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase while he was at the Mississippi Braves baseball game signing autographs. 
DiBiase noted that he would be getting both of his knees replaced soon. He joked: 
"They call me The Million Dollar Man, but once I get two knee replacements and a hip replacement they will be calling me the Six Million Dollar Man." 
DiBiase also offered his thoughts on Chris Benoit: 
"Chris was one of the nicest guys that you could ever meet. I still struggle with this. Just like in any industry, there are always some idiots, but out of all of the WWE wrestlers in this industry, if I had to pick 5 guys that I held the highest regard and respect for, Chris would be one of them. Some say with as many times that Chris flew off of the ropes and hit his head that it may have had something to do with that, but I just don't get it, he was a great guy." 

No comments: