Friday 10 December 2010

Taz announces training camp for wrestlers

- TNA star Taz has announced that he is opening a new "finishing camp" aimed at helping aspiring pro wrestlers get signed with one of the major organizations.



Taz makes it very clear on TeamTaz13.com that the "Team Taz Finishing Camp" is NOT a wrestling school and is NOT for beginners. The 6-week course is for experienced aspiring wrestlers with at least 2 years of experience who are not yet ready for "prime time." Taz and his team of coaches will work hands on with the students to put the finishing touches on their in-ring skils, mic work and more.



Here is the official mission statement for the Team Taz Finishing Camp from TeamTaz13.com:



My goal with this concept is to assist fellow wrestlers in learning the nuances they might be missing that is preventing them from grabbing & holding the attention of one of the Major Pro Wrestling companies.



I have been fortunate for over 20 years to have worked on both sides of the camera with ALL the power players who drive today’s Sports Entertainment industry. This is why I am in a unique position to instruct on what you might need.



I am looking to work with the people who are “right there” but struggling with how tough it is to “make it”, I BEEN there! I cannot guarantee you stardom but I can guarantee you my true dedication and knowledge of the industry and what those in power positions are looking for in their talents. Our mission is to make you a POLISHED talent in all aspects primed for the success you have earned at the NEXT LEVEL!

No comments: