Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Rock interview highlights

The Rock recently spoke with Cleveland.com about facing John Cena at WrestleMania 28, returning to wrestle for WWE and more. From the embedded video below, here's some of what Rock had to say about Cena:




"Coming back into this world, I felt like I needed something real to sink my teeth into as a performer. [This is] very real. Whatever Cena has said in the past publicly, three or four years ago, I always remembered it. Then, that gave us a nice launching point. It's not personal. I don't personally hate John, I don't hate anybody but the tension is nice and real and I like it. I think it plays well into what we're doing at WrestleMania. People feel that. I don't have to be your friend, I don't want to be your friend. But when we go out there, let's entertain the people.



But that tension is very palpable and it's nice and real. I've come close a couple of times to slapping the lips off his face. It's OK. I like his lips where they're at for now. [Laughs.]"

No comments: