Wednesday 14 October 2009

Wrestling news

to start of I wish to state my sadness at the passing of WWE legend Captain Lou Albano, the captain was a true great in the sport and a real character, he will be greatly missed.

in some news snippets, I hear that the Ultimate Warrior has been added to the alumni list of the WWE website, can this mean that he will be one of the Hall of Fame guests next year? considering the problems he has had legally with the WWE it would be a great break to have him on side for once.

In other news, after TNA's rough European tour (I'm still to hear any live reports), I have heard that the Bound For Glory PPV is being papered all around the area it's taking place in, I really want TNA to succeed, but I do wonder how they can turn things aroudn sometimes.

No comments: