Thursday 19 March 2009

TNA Destination X My Comments

I sat up last night my notebook in hand hoping that the latest TNA Pay Per View (Destination X)would wipe away the memories of the poor Against All Odds offering from last month.
Unfortunately I was not in luck, as I was met again by some poor booking and dodgy match decisions. You can read my full review on The Sun's website.
My comments are: Brutus Magnus needs a personality overhaul, Sojo Bolt needs some in-ring training before she's let loose on a solo match, beer Money need some fresh opponents, Team 3D needs to head back into hardcore match territory, AJ needs to head back into the title picture and Joe needs to ditch the new image and return to his roots. The MEM group has some mileage left in it if the bookers create worthy foes for them.
Match of the night was the Ultimate X battle and was it just me or were there Fallen Angel chants when Suicide (aka Chris Daniels) made any big moves?
Sting angle served its purpose, but overall the show moved story lines on very little indeed.

No comments: