Wednesday 11 February 2009

TNA/WWE Rumours

Christian has made his long awaited return to the WWE, curiously he's turned up on ECW, challenging the winner of the upcoming Swagger/Finlay Title match.
Maybe they thought they needed a big name to boost the brand, he should fare well there, I personally want to see him against Finlay.

Over in TNA it seems as if Lance Hoyt, Eric Young and Petey Williams are gone form the company.

Hoyt I can understand, but Young and Williams have had pretty high profile positions recently. More on that as I hear it.

I've a worry about TNA this week, I'm reviewing the Against All Odds PPV tonight (check out the review soon), but the idea of the Main Event Mafia splitting from Sting could be a mistake, Sting is always well received as a face and his postiion in the Mafia looked good alongside Booker T, Nash and Steiner. I'd prefer to see Sting nash et all turn on Angle and be the cool faction.

No comments: