Wednesday 20 February 2008

WEW Ho-mania DVD Release Review


Another release by WEW (women's erotic wrestling), these babes not only grapple but they showcase their sexuality too, softcore fun and action combined in one disc. A reasonably priced disc and a fun-filled card of matches (as below).

Hardcore Table Match:Lady Storm With The Smoke Vs. G I Ho. - with Referee Isis.PWO Tryout. 1:The Hardcore Icon G I Ho Vs. The Woman Beast Amanda Storm.PWO Tryout 2:The Hardcore Icon G I Ho Vs. Kristy Kiss. - with Referee Isis.PWO Tryout 3:A Strap On The Pole Match:The Hardcore Icon Vs. The Woman Beast Amanda Storm - with Referee Bill Alfonso.PWO Tryout. 4:WEW World Heavyweight Falls Count Anywhere Title Match:Lady Storm Vs. The Hardcore Icon G I Ho.The Hardcore Icon G I Ho Vs. Dawn Mae.

No comments: